Wanna help us build a Better Naito? We’re looking for Volunteers for these next two weeks, along with volunteers for set up and break down the day of!
Interested in helping us with any of the following? Let us know, Click Here to volunteer!
Naito Recreation, Friday May 22nd, starting at 4 am (Yes, it’s early) until finished
- Folks who can move planters and other various things from the staging area to their places on the road
- Folks to chalk the bike lane and pedestrian path
- Folks to set up detour and re-routing signs
- We will have various shifts throughout Better Naito to count the people walking, people on bikes, and people driving
- Periodic sweep to make sure the planters, etc. are in good shape
Switch to Two-Way Bike Lane, June 3rd
- Help us switch the bike lane to two-way at the start of Fleet Week
Breakdown and Storage, June 5th
- Come celebrate a job well done and a Better Naito by helping us clean up!
Materials Needed Day Of
- Do you have a Cargo Bike or a hand truck you are itching to use? Please bring it to the Set up or Breakdown!